12th

Well its the last week before we start finals. I learned on Monday however that I have mono. I really didn't think much of this at first, like oh all I'll do is sleep. I was really wrong. I miss almost an entire week of classes because of it. Worst part is that mono has now made me behind on everything! Luckily for me, all my Professors were really understanding. So If this blog post seems to be missing on general weekly updates its because I've spent most of the week sleeping and coughing. I did make it to one of the Life Drawing classes this week. There we finished up our manakins and started to apply what we learned from last week onto the face. I did a long post face of the drawing and I've got to say, I'm fairly happy with how it turned out. Here it is!

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad that you had mono, what a bummer! I like your portrait too, nice contours on the nose!

    ReplyDelete