10th

I'm sorry for all the late post. I've kind of been dealing with a lot, you know finals, plus not feeling to well but here was what happened the next week. We learned the skull! I loved learning about the skull. It was like taking an anatomy class, this entire semester! No but thats not the best part, I loved how my 3 skull drawings turned out. They will defiantly be in my Final Portfolio work for this class and in my web portfolio.

In other class related news, the two German Graphic Designers that joined my GDII critique really liked my design and idea. They loved that I thought beyond the 2d world of paper and was thinking about how my logo would work in the digital world.

Here is my favorite skull drawing I did. Next week we will start to learn about the face!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the skull too! I'm also glad you had a good GD critique, that's really exciting!

    ReplyDelete