5th

Thank god this week is over!. I had bunch of stuff to do this week, 2 tests (which were canceled and moved back to later in the week...) a project and general daily hw stuff. AND I finally caught up on all my blogs I missed the past 2 weeks, sorry about that blog buddies... I'm actually happy all this work fell upon me on this week because next week Friday is my birthday! God knows I don't want to have a stressful week as I'm waiting for my birthday to approach.

Anyways this week in Life Drawing was pretty successful! After the lack of class time last week, I felt I made some progress. Though the pelvis took me awhile to get down but after she went over it again I'm getting it down.

Thursday I was really happy with that hour long drawing session! I am really happy with how it turned out. Though I picked a tough location. I had a very low angel and A LOT of foreshortening. It took me a couple of tries before I got it all situated. I was a bit angry when we had the break in the middle of it because after he re situated everyone kept moving him to where HE WASN'T! Whatever, In those situations I figured I just take a picture to be nice to the model. Here it is!

2 comments:

  1. That's great your B-day is coming! I had a hard time getting the pelvis down too, it helps so much when she goes over it again. I share your frustration about how they kept moving the model! I wasn't finished with a part of his leg and then they moved him so everything was in the wrong angle! Nice drawing too, it's so tricky to draw with foreshortening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you and amanda are both trying to show me up on the cross contours! haha, very nice work. I hope you are enjoying your b-day as much as I did!!

    keep up the good work, and don't party too hard......jk go ahead.

    ReplyDelete