4th

Alright well this week was not a productive week. 1st being class was cancelled on that Tuesday, and second her leaving for the rally outside. At least we learned a new body part to draw and was given 30 mins of drawing. Still, I felt kind of rushed. Oh well my manikin is at least looking good.

On a side note my GD Project is finished. I'm quite proud of it. In case you don't remember I had to redesign some product that is a 3rd party brand. I chose Aim Toothpaste. Here's my final logo. Here was my final design.

Oh and here's my big inspiration for getting better at animating and drawing the human figure! His name is Ryan Woodward. I was floored at how good he was at creating a frame-by-frame animation. I also visited his site, where he has more awesome artworks. I hope to get this good one day, I just got to keep on drawing and practicing.

1 comment:

  1. I was mad about the lack of drawing that week too... I felt out of balance without getting my drawing for the week in. Cool video too, by the way!

    ReplyDelete