3rd

Alright, so let me apologize to my group members for not keeping up with this blog. I've been focusing on other projects and such that past two weeks, soo ill try my best to update chu on whats new with me and my life drawing skills. Lets start back from where I left off. Well two weeks ago we covered the torso by drawing the egg shape. I'm gonna be completely honest with you, the egg shape is my least favorite shape.... That guys is hard to draw! Granted I am getting better at drawing it.


After 2 days of drawing eggs and lines you get sick of the 30-60 sec sketches. Thankfully we had a couple long ones where I added more, because only drawing an egg and a line for 5 mins is freaking lame.

Its hard to talk about stuff that already happend... Granted its my fault I haven't been keeping up with this blog.. But outside of this class, I just about to finish up my GD project. We had to chose some 3rd party brand of something and redesign the logo and packaging. I chose Aim toothpaste. Its almost done and I'm really happy about having that over with.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely know how you feel....this blog hasn't been my top priority lately either, haha. still, its kinda nice to get some thoughts out onto a page and let other people relate to them.

    Yay Birthday Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries about the late posts, I'm at fault there too. I got impatient with the gazillions of egg drawings too, it was nice to eventually add more onto it.

    ReplyDelete