2nd

Well, the second week is over and I'm finally feeling the pressure of college homework again. Graphic Design we were given our first project and assignment for the next week, which is, 30 sketches of a logo that I have redesign...fun. Computer Programming is starting to re warm me up in html code with the first assignment. Video Production we were given our first project also, making a musical composition short. And last in Life Drawing we finally started to work on the parts of the body.

Thought the first part we learned about was interesting, the time we spent drawing on it got a little boring. The first body part we learned about is the spine. We learned about how it is form throughout our early childhood. The later half of the class we spent the rest of the time drawing, the spine….or should I say a line. Now I don’t mean to be harsh but that was boring after a while, only having to draw the spine or a line isn’t fun. I know it will be important when we learn more body parts, but I feel the spine learning portion should be integrated with another part just so its less boring.

Thursday since our model didn’t show up we got to begin working on our manikins. I actually had enough time after the lecture portion to get some of it started. Our first assignment is base on the spine and neck muscles, which makes sense seeing as we are going along with the body parts we learned to drawn to learning what muscles go with the spine. Sadly, this past weekend was not a productive one, being because of the PAcker victory at the

Super Bowl and general laziness, I’m suffering from it in the start of this week. It’s mainly a wake up call early in the semester. When next weekend hits, I catch myself up and hopefully wont get behind.

2 comments:

  1. GO PACK GO!

    The Super Bowl definitely set me back a little bit too, but its been nice to get back into the swing of things. Drawing the spine definitely got boring....but the manikins have helped keep my interest so far. Hope you got all your GD sketches done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pressure piled up on me too, but I also enjoy being busy with projects. I'm also just as excited as you are to finally draw different body parts, torsos are fun, but I'm getting restless!

    ReplyDelete