8th

Well, its been awhile since I've blogged so I figured I'd update. Though this week was a bit odd since we had Advisement day on Tuesday, and then Mid Program later in the week that Friday. So we've had little classes this week. But in general news, my GDII Project is nearing the end, next week its due and we are having a some professional Designer look at all our work, so I'm really excited to hear what they have to say about my design.

In Life Drawing, we've finally gotten into the shoulders and arms!! I've probably enjoyed learning how to draw these the most, because arms are quite difficult to drawn, but yet so is the entire body. Yet, I've found myself lately forgetting the lessons about the other body parts we covered earlier in the semester. I'll need to ask her to go over a few of the parts I've been having trouble with like, the Knee and the Pelvis My Egg body could use some work also. I'm getting really excited that we are almost done with the Manakins, they're neat to have and look at but they're lately become one more thing I have to get done, and I'm hopping by Finals time, we don't have to worry about them at all!

After my Exam in History on thursday I spent 2 hours in the library reading books about animation and drawing. I found some really powerful stuff in the books. I even checked one out to have for when I have some free time because as soon as I start reading about animation, I get a sudden urge to work on some animation. I'm sure its gonna help out alot!. As for a picture for this post, I don't have any new drawings yet so I'll show you my final logo design for GDII.

2 comments:

  1. It was a weird week... I'm loving the shoulders and arms though. I hope your review in your Graphic design class goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice graphic design, i'm liking the clean, simple style. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete