7th

Well, now that mid-terms are over with and spring break done. Its back to the same old routine. Had a hard time catching back up to speed but, hey who can blame me after being Las Vegas for Spring Break. Being in the 70 and 80 degree weather only made me want summer here sooner. Anyways before we left for Spring Break we, started the feet. Kind of weird just drawing feet all day but, hey I need to get better at it.

After Spring Break we begun drawing the shoulders FINALLY! We are almost done with completeing the entire body. I'm still excited on the arms and hand section though. I just hope I don't forget everything that I've learned in this class. I've already been thinking about taking the 2nd class of Life Drawing. I talked to Prof and she said we focus a lot of the face and skeleton throughout the semester. I really don't care much about learning about the skeleton but learn about the face would be REALLY COOL! I'm sorry I have nothing much to show as of now but next week I'll have pictures of a Logo I'm Designing.

Company is a Electronic Store called Nu. My logo is a butterfly that I'm trying to make it look like a loading circle. After class tomorrow, I'll know which direction to go with!

2 comments:

  1. First off, I am soooooo jealous of your spring break. I'm dying for some warm weather! It was also fun to get back to drawing again. Shoulders are pretty fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i commented on your 8th post first, so now that i'm seeing these older versions of your graphic design, i definitely think you made the right improvements and came up a with a great finished project.

    ReplyDelete